miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2008

EVOLUTION.


"Everybody, come on, dance and sing, everybody, get up and do your thing, Everybody, come on, dance and sing....."

"Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind You just keep on pushing my love over the borderline..."" Holiday, Celebration come together in every nation..."


" True love, oh baby, true love, oh baby True love, oh baby, true love it's..."


"When you call my name its like a little prayer I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there..."



"Don't go for second best baby Put your love to the test You know, you know, you've got to..."

" Papa don't preach, I'm in trouble deep Papa don't preach, I've been losing sleep..."



" Cherish the thought Of always having you here by my side (oh baby I) Cherish the joy..."


" Sooner or later you're gonna be mine, Sooner or later you're gonna be fine."

" Come on, vogue Let your body move to the music (move to the music)"



"I'd like to put you in a trance, all over Erotic, erotic, put your hands all over my body..."

" You give me fever, when you kiss me Fever when you hold me tight.."

" Deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper Sweeter and sweeter and sweeter and sweeter..."

" Bad girl drunk by six Kissing someone else's lips..."

" Rain, feel it on my finger tips Hear it on my window pane Your love's coming down like..."


"And I'm not sorry It's human nature And I'm not sorry ..."

"Take a bow, the night is over This masquerade is getting older..."


"Traveling, traveling Watching the signs as I go..."



"Where do we go from here? This isn't where we intended to be..."




"And I feel like I just got home And I feel And I feel like I just got home..."

" Om Shanti, Om ShantiShanti shanti Shantay Om..."

" I traded fame for love Without a second thought It all became a silly a game..."

" Do you like to Boogie woogie, do you like to Boogie woogie..."

" Don't tell me to stop Tell the rain not to drop Tell the wind not to blow..."

" This guy was meant for me And I was meant for him This guy was dreamt for me And I was dreamt for him..."

" I've had so many lives Since I was a child And I realise..."

" I lost my memory in Hollywood I've had a million visions, bad and good..."

" There are too many questions There is not one solution..."


" Je suis désolée Lo siento Ik ben droevig Sono spiacente Perdóname..."